Badoo Account Signup 2020: How to Create New Badoo Account
Badoo Account Signup: Do you want to create new Badoo account? Then you’re on the right site that will teach you the procedures you need to take in order to create new Badoo account successfully. If you’ve previously found it difficult to setup this online dating account, you don’t need to bother about it again because we’ll be taking you through the process on how you can be able to create new Badoo account.
Badoo was founded in 2006, and now considered as one of the best social platforms which is available in over 190 countries around the globe. Having this account enables you to interact with people in your area with the same account. It has a clear user-interface which allows you to search for users in different parts of the world. Once your search yields a positive result, a date will be setup for you two in order to meet up. Well it’s not all about dating though; you can as well decide just to chat and meet new people online on Badoo.
Badoo allows you to create a profile by uploading pictures of yourself, also create a bio-data that describes you and tells your personality. Not only that, you can as well share interests and friends in common. Whether you’re using different devices like Android, iOS, PC, and Mac, there are simple ways to follow if you want to setup this account. So therefore, read further below in oder to learn how to create new Badoo account.
How to Create New Badoo Account
To create new Badoo account, just follow the steps below:
- The first step you need to take is to go to www.badoo.com in your web browser.
- The next thing is to select your gender.
- After that, you’ll have to choose the reason why you want to use Badoo. You can use it to Chat, Make New Friends, or to Date.
- Next in line is where Badoo will ask for some of your personal information. Click in each Text Box, and enter your name, your date of birth, the city you live in, and your email address.
- Once you’re done with that, click “Create Account.”
- After that, Badoo will then ask you if you would like to invite friends to join as well. Choose which service you use for your email, enter your email address and password in each text box, and click “Continue?” to find your contacts and choose who to invite. But you can click “Skip it for Now” at the bottom, if you don’t want to do this right now.
- You’ll then be given the option to add some photos to your profile. You can choose to import photos from your social media accounts, like Facebook, Instagram, or Google+. Or, you can upload photos from your computer.
- Once you’re done with that, you can now confirm your email address. You can do this by opening your email inbox and find an email from Badoo.
- Click on the button labeled “Complete your Registration.”
- Verify your account by typing your phone number into the text box, and then clicking “Verify.”
- Badoo will then have to call you using an automated computer system to confirm that you entered the correct number.
- The next thing is to add to your profile by filling in some more information about yourself and your interests. Just click in any Text Box to type about yourself, or click any Drop-down Menu to select something like your height, weight, etc.
- Next is to verify your profile with photos, linking your credit card, and connecting your Badoo profile to your social media accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Finally, you can now start meeting people on Badoo to find your matches! You can use either the “Encounters” feature, or the “People Nearby” feature to browse profiles of other users.
Now that’s how easy it is!
Alternatively, you can as well sign in with Facebook authentication. This is quite an easy process to get started. But in as much as that, you should also know that using this process comes with limitations in terms of transferring of photos and information to your Badoo profile.
To go through this process, the first thing you need to do is to go to the signup page and then click on the Blue Sign in with Facebook button to continue > after that, your account will then be connected to the chat.
How to Find Friends on Badoo
This is actually the first thing to do once you’ve eventually completed your signup process. This is because Badoo includes support for about 58 free email account services, social media accounts, etc.
In order to connect with your friends via email and other social media platforms, all you need to do is to do is to click the blue button “Check out Who Else You Know Here” > then enter your account information and follow the on-screen prompts to continue.
To Make New Friends on Badoo
Badoo also allows you to make new friends, as well as create cool conversation with them. In order to make new friends and find potential dates on Badoo, you’ll have to click on the orange button that reads “Meet New People” > when the next screen pops up, just kindly follow the prompts to upload photos, fill out your profile, and as well begin your search.
Once you’ve finally found your search, chat swiftly and responsibly with the person. Most importantly, the chat must be a free-flowing one mixed with love and enticing messages. That’s how you’ll be able to communicate with the person that’s if you’re seeking for a date.
Read Also: How Facebook Portal Works
Bonus Tips – How to Delete your Badoo Account
If you already have a Badoo account and wants to delete it in order to create a new one, then you need to follow the steps below:
- Also go to www.badoo.com and log in to your account.
- Go to the top left corner of the page and click on your profile picture to open up your profile.
- On the next screen, click the Gear icon located at the top right corner to open your account settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the account settings page, and click on “Delete Account.”
- Badoo will then give you some options of other things you can do instead of deleting your account. You can accept one of these options and stay on Badoo, or click ‘Delete Your Account.’
- You’ll then click on “Continue.”
- Badoo will now offer you a free trial of Badoo Super Powers for three days if you decide to stay. If you want to take advantage of this, click “Get Free Super Powers”. If you still want to continue with deleting your account, click on “Delete Your Account” located at the bottom of the window.
- Then choose a reason why you want to delete your Badoo account.
- Click on “Continue” locatedat the bottom of the window.
- Type in your current password in the first text box. In the second text box, type in the characters you see on the left. This proves to Badoo that you didn’t end up on that page by accident.
- Finally, click on “Delete Your Account.”
- Badoo will send you an email to confirm the deletion of your account.
Deleting the Account on Android/iOS
Whether you’re using an Android or iOS device, follow the steps below:
- You need to first log into the Badoo app on either your Android or iOS.
- Then hover to your Settings option which is located on the bottom left corner of your profile.
- Go to Account, and click on your phone number/email option.
- You’ll be directed to another page where you’ll have to delete your Badoo account.
- You’ll then be asked to log out of your account by entering your password.
- Then click on “Delete Account.”
- After that, you’ll be asked to provide a reason why you want to delete your account.
- Since you’re upon account deletion, you’ll have to ignore the Premium offer and confirm your account deletion.
- Having done that, you’ll then receive a notification confirming tha your account has been deleted.
Deleting the Account on PC
If you’re using your PC as a means of accessing your account, follow the steps below:
- Go to your profile by clicking on your name located at the top left corner of the screen.
- Go to Settings which is located at the top right corner of the Account screen.
- You’ll be taken to the Account Settings Page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of your account where you’ll see “Delete Account.”
- Click on the option, and a pop-up box will appear asking you whether you’re sure of deleting your account.
- There will be a Free Premium to be offered to you. But since you want to delete your account, ignore this and click on “Delete your Account.”
- After that, you’ll see different reasons to choose from as the reason for you trying to delete your Badoo account. All you need to do is to fill out yours and click on “Continue.”
- Badoo will then request for your password. Enter your Badoo password in order to confirm your action.
- Finally, click on “Delete” and your account will be deleted once and for all.
Note: If you still want to change your mind, you can still re-activate your account within 30 days of deletion. To do so, you need to open the email from Badoo and click the button that says “Recover your Profile.”
Was this article helpful? You can drop your comment in the box below.badoo account checker, badoo account delete, badoo account hacked, badoo account has been blocked, badoo account login, badoo account löschen 2020, badoo account recovery, badoo account search, badoo account settings, badoo account verwijderen, Delete Badoo Account Facebook, Delete Badoo Account without Logging in, How to delete Badoo Account 2020, How to delete Badoo Account without Verification, My Badoo Account won’t delete