How to Block Incoming International Calls on Your iPhone
How to Block Incoming International Calls on Your iPhone: With the rate of spam callers increasing by the day, it’s very important that you secure your phone in any way you can. Nowadays you’ll receive a fraudulent call telling you that he’s in another country and wants to offer you a direct visa entry there. You might even be wondering how the person got your number, but that’s the kind of communication life we live in now. That’s why you need to know how you can be able to block incoming international calls.
One thing you need to observe is that whenever you receive any international call on your iPhone, it will match the caller number with the contact numbers that you have blocked in the third party application. However, if the app finds that the number is spam, then it might block incoming international calls automatically.
Whether you’re using an iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max to block unwanted calls, you’ll definitely benefit from this article. Again, if you want to manually block the contacts in iPhone XS Max and iPhone XS, we also got it covered here. Also, you can even still block someone you don’t like, or even automatically Add Spam call Numbers in Black List. So therefore, you need to read further below to learn how to block incoming international calls.
Steps to Block Incoming International Calls on your iPhone
You can use the manual pattern if you want to block incoming international calls on your iPhone device. Follow the steps below:
- The first thing to do is to open the Phone app on your iPhone.
- Then Open contact that either in Saved Phone diary or Recent calls as an unknown number.
- Scroll down and find the option “Block this Caller”.
- This number will then be blocked for Call, Message, etc.
If you want to block any contact manually on iPhone XS Max and iPhone XS, see steps below:
- Launch the Phone app.
- Click on (i) located next to the contact number.
- Then scroll down the bottom and click on “Block this Caller.”
Having done this will simply block a contact from calling you.
Using a Third-Party App
Once you’ve installed the Spam Call Blocker Apps for iPhone, you need to follow the steps below:
- You need to go to Settings.
- Then click on “Phone.”
- After that, select “Call Blocking & Identification.”
- The next thing is to go to the “Allow These Apps to Block Calls and Provide Caller ID” section.
- Then toggle on the app. If you still want to give priority to the app, you can click “Edit”and manage the apps.
If you want to unblock the user
In case you feel like you want to unblock the contact you blocked, you can as well go to Settings > click on Phone > then select Blocking & Identification > finally, click Edit so that you can remove the phone number from the manually block list.
Bonus Tips – How to Turn On/Off iPhone X LED Flash for Silent Mode
Follow the steps below to successfully turn on iPhone X LED flash:
- The first thing you need to do is to go to the Settings app.
- Then click on “Accessibility.”
- Scroll down and select the “Audio/Visual” option.
- Tap and enable toggle for LED Flash for Alerts.
- Then still enable toggle also for “Flash on Silent.”
Once you’ve turned on the LED Flash for Alerts, the notification light will now start showing when your phone is on silent.
In case you want to turn it back off, you need to follow the same procedure above but disable toggle for LED Flash for Alerts. See steps below:
- Still go back to the Settings app.
- Then scroll down and click on “Accessibility.”
- Click on the “Audio/Visual” option.
- You’ll then have to enable “LED Flash for Alerts.”
- After that, toggle off the LED Flash for Alerts, and you’re done.
How to Close Apps on your iPhone
If it’s one app you want to close or all apps, you can simply do that using the same procedure. Follow the steps below to learn how to close apps on your iPhone device:
- Open the Settings App.
- Then click on “General.”
- After that, click on “Background App Refresh.”
- Then find the apps you want to close.
- Slide the toggle to Off, which is located next to the name of the app.
- Once you’ve done that, the app’s data and permissions will eventually close.
Note: If you still want to open that app again, just follow the same steps above but toggle it ON this time.
How to make your iPhone icons Bigger
If you want to increase your phone’s visibility, the best thing is to adjust your iPhone display settings so to easily make the icons bigger.
Follow the steps below if you want to activate this feature successfully:
- Go to the Home Screen of your iPhone.
- Then tap on the Gear Icon on your Home Screen to open Settings.
- Scroll down and click on the “Display & Brightness” option.
- Go to the Display page and click on the “View” option located under the Display Zoom menu.
- Swipe either left or right to check both the Standard and Zoomed displays in order to compare their visual differences.
- You’ll have to select the “Zoomed” display.
- Then click on “Set” to change the display zoom option.
- You’ll receive a prompt which will notify you that “changing the zoom setting will restart your iPhone.”
- Click on “Use Zoomed.”
- Then wait for your iPhone to restart.
- Finally, your icons will therefore be in a bigger form on your iPhone screen.
How to Fix Your iPhone Ringtones
You need to follow the steps below so you can be able to fix your iPhones ringtones:
- Go to the Settings app and go to Sounds
- Then adjust the volume of your ringtone.
- You’ll see a Red color on the Mute button on your phone. Just switch it on to let your ringtone to ring.
- Then restart your iPhone or power off and on to fix the ringtones issue.
If you were not able to fix the problem via the steps above, you’ll have to wait for new iOS update to fix this bug.
You might also be interested in adding ringtones to iPhone from a computer device.
One thing you’ll notice is that you may not find a Tones tab in iTunes 12.7. This is because Apple removes the ability to manage ringtones and apps. Apple suggests you to use the Sounds Settings on device to re-download your ringtones.
The alternative for the iTunes enables you to transfer ringtones from computer to iPhone directly; you can also transfer songs to iPhone as ringtone.
- So open AnyTrans.
- Plug it in your iPhone and click on “Device Manager.”
- Go to the Category Management page in AnyTrans for iOS.
- Then click on “Audio” and then choose your ringtones.
- Click on the “Settings” button to set the duration of the ringtones.
- After that, tap on “Save” to confirm.
- Then click the + button.
- Select the ringtones or songs that you want to add to your iPhone and click “Open” for it to play.
How to Hide/Unhide Photos & Videos on iPhone
If you want to hide your camera files (photos & videos), you need to follow the steps below:
- Go to the “Photos” app and navigate to the album that contains the photos or videos you wish to hide.
- Click on the “Select” option.
- Select the photos or videos you wish to hide.
- Then tap on the option at the bottom of the screen.
- You’ll then have to click “Hide.”
- Finally, confirm your selection by selecting “Hide Photo/Video.”
Note: When you hide an item, it will be placed in an album called “Hidden”
Now if you want to unhide your photos and videos, you need to take the steps below:
If you’re using iOS 12 and the newer versions:
· Open the Photos App on your iPhone.
· Click on the Album tab to find different folders arranged by Apple.
· Scroll down and locate the Hidden album.
· Then select All Photos and Videos located using the “Select Option” tab located at the top right corner of the screen.
· Click on the “Share” icon located at the bottom left corner of your iPhone screen.
· Then swipe and unhide the hidden photos on your phone, by clicking on the “Unhide” option so that all your photos will be moved to the camera roll folder.
For IPhone/iPad/iPod Touch – iOS 11 and the Older Versions
· Go to the camera app.
· Tap on “Album” located under the screen.
· Doing that will now enable you to see different folder options like Slow motion, Selfies, Videos, and the newly added hidden.
· Just go to Hidden folder and then click on “Select” located at the top of the screen.
· Then select all the photos or videos you want to unhide.
· The next thing is to click on the “Share” icon located under the screen.
· Finally, tap on the “Unhide” icon and save to the camera roll folder.
How to Block Incoming International Calls on Your iPhone
Was this helpful? Just drop your comment in the boxblock incoming international calls, block incoming international calls att, block incoming international calls iphone, block incoming international calls on landline, block incoming international calls optus, block incoming international calls samsung, block incoming international calls t mobile, block incoming international calls telstra mobile, block incoming international calls verizon, block incoming international calls vodafone