Canadian Government Vanier International Scholarships 2020 – Full Funded
Canadian Government Vanier International Scholarships 2020 – Full Funded is open, interested students both international and Canadian students who desire to take part in this $50,000 per year worth of scholarship should apply on or before deadline day September 30th
Canada has proven to be one of the most hospitable country in the world, their generosity has made everyone including students desire much to travel to Canada acquire degrees of their course of choice.
Canada government is a huge fan of educations and every year, they put out not less than 166 scholarship opportunity for international students to take advantage of and venture into studying a course of their choice in any of the Canadian universities.
The Canadian Government Vanier International Scholarships 2020 is aimed to attract highly qualified International students from across the country and abroad for pursuing a doctoral degree program at any institution in Canada.
International student are encouraged to take part in this golden opportunity of getting a fully funded scholarship to complete their doctorate degree in Canada and become experts in their field of study.
Benefits of Canadian Government Vanier International Scholarships :
The educational fund will provide the sum of $50,000 per year for this three years degree level course. That mouth watering i guess!!
Eligibility: Who Can Apply
International and Canadian candidates who meets the following conditions is eligible to apply and compete for a chance to study abroad come 2020.
- Eligible Countries: Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada and foreign citizens are eligible to be nominated for a Vanier CGS.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for doctoral studies at any Canadian university.
- Admissible Criteria: Participants need to follow criteria-
- Not hold a faculty appointment concurrently with a Vanier Scholarship unless they arrange for a leave of absence from the appointment
- Remain enrolled and demonstrate continued satisfactory progress in their doctoral program.
- Not hold, or have held, a doctoral-level scholarship or fellowship from CIHR, NSERC or SSHRC to undertake or complete a doctoral degree.
- Not be concurrently holding any other SSHRC, NSERC or CIHR training award (note: Michael Smith Foreign Studies Supplement excepted).
How to Apply
- If you want to apply for the grant, then you must have to follow all the instruction of applying to the program and to the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of academic transcripts, resume or curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, language ability proof, details of referees, a research proposal, and some additional information should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: A successful candidate must have achieved a minimum of 80%, or equivalent, in each of the last two completed years of full-time study, or equivalent to full-time study.
- Language Requirement: If your country language is not English, so you have to show your English language proficiency through TOEFL or IELTS test.
- September 30th for Western application submission deadline in ResearchNet
- October 31 for universities to submit nominated applications to the Vanier-Banting Secretariat
Good luck share the post, your friends my find this helpful.Canadian Scholarship, INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS