Facebook Offer Ad | How To Create And Increase Sales With Facebook Offer Ad
Facebook marketing business has taken a new and interesting turn, Facebook is a big fan of entrepreneurs and he is trying its best to provide every tool to help you achieve success in your business, one the new effort provided by Facebook is the Offer ad. Facebook Offer ad can help you grab new customers and boost your sales online. In our previous post on Offer ad, we defined an offer ad and offer and deals.(If you missed it, Read HERE), On this post, we are going to focus on How To Create And Increase Sales With Facebook Offer Ad.
Grab attention with a deal or discount
When you want to boost sales in your shops or online, a discount or promotion is a great way to get people’s attention and encourage them to act. With Facebook offer ads, you can create and extend timely discounts and promotions to the people you want to reach and encourage them to shop.
Deals that work for your customers – and your business
Offer ads are customizable, effective and easy to create – and they’re easily accessible on mobile so people have the offer with them anywhere they go.
Reach new people
Offer ads help you to connect with current customers or acquire new ones. Old customer are prompted to tell their friends of your ongoing discount deals, thereby serving as a referer to your business and increase sales and profit.
Share offers with people to encourage them to visit your business in person or online. Everyone loves to get a discount on products, therefore when you run an ad on facebook with facebook offer ad, people tend to pick more interest in your offer and make a purchase, especial when there is limited time for the discount offers and deals.
Send Automatic Offer Reminders
Automatic notification features of the Facebook offers and deals the is an amazing feature for
People who claim offers are notified when the deal is about to expire, so they use it in time.
Here’s how Facebook offers work
People who claim in-store offers receive a barcode or QR code that can be pulled up on their mobile phone at the till.
People who claim online offers receive a discount code and are sent to your website to shop. They can use the offer code when checking out to redeem the value.
Types Of Facebook Offer for business/ customers
Facebook offer ad can come in three packages and it all depends on the shop owner or promotion officer.
- ONLINE ONLY: This can come as a discount coupon that will be used to shop from the advertiser’s online shop only.
- STORE ONLY: This is the type which is used by the offline shop, and the discount voucher can be redeemed when you make a purchase from the store.
- STORE & ONLINE: This one is a multipurpose discount Offer which can be redeemed at both online an offline stores.
How To Create Offers Ad
Facebook is doing their best to making the platform user-friendly and all new features added to Facebook is taking the manner, so, therefore, how to create a facebook offer ad for business is easy and you can create and offer ad with munites and watch your product sale skyrocket. To archive this, follow the steps below to create your own offer ad for your Facebook business:
- Go to the Facebook Business page to start creating your Ad or click HERE.
- Select Your Business page which you want to run the discount for (Business can be your facebook fan page, store page, shop page, buy and sell page). If you don’t have a business page yet learn how to create one HERE.
- Choose Traffic, Conversions or Store Traffic for your offer ad objective.
- You’ll see a section labeled Offer. Switch the toggle button to ON.
- Choose the Page you want to create an offer ad for and click Create Offer.
- Add details about your offer, choose where it can be redeemed, and set up a unique code or bar code for your offer (optional). Then click Create.
Note: Offer Details Page Example shows a preview of how your offer ad will look when you’re done. Notification Example will show the reminder people will get to redeem your offer.
- Choose your Audience, Placements, Budget and Schedule for your offer ad. Click Continue when you’re done.
- Choose a format and images or video for your offer ad, and enter some text that tells people what you’re promoting. For complete design specifications for your offer ad, see the Facebook ads
- Click Place Order.
- Boost your Offer to get maximum returns on your Facebook Marketing Business.