how to find saved videos on facebook
etechfaq.com will show you how to save save videos on Facebook. The social media giant is originally a wonderful place to share your daily experience using motion and static images.
Most advanced Facebook users has found out more lucrative ways to utilize Facebook, other than just posting your daily activities.
Facebook has become a backup database where we can store or save our valuable videos, pictures and other relative documents and it can remain their forever.
There may be occasions when you need to save a video on Facebook simply and easily so that you can replay it even more efficiently later. Find it as a video to “bookmark.”.
On today howto tutorial, we are going to look at how we can save and find the saved videos on Facebook to watch it letter.
How to Save Videos on Facebook
- Login to your Facebook account
- Find a video that you want to save for later.
- Click or tap the three dots at the top right of the post.
- Click or tap “Save video.”
Picture steps below:
How to Find Saved Videos on Facebook
- On a computer, click the Facebook icon at the top left of the window to go to home page
- Click “Videos On Watch,” and
- then click “Saved Videos.”
On Phone Facebook App
- On a phone, tap the three horizontal lines (known as a “menu”) and then tap “Saved.”
Facebook is an entertaining place to be, sometime there are some challenges we can face while using the social media. you can subscribe with us to receive more new updates on Facebook help.
If you find this post helpful, please share.Facebook draft