IBM Cloud Developer Experience Graduate Program- Fully Funded Scholarship
IBM Cloud Developer Experience Graduate Program- Fully Funded Scholarship application is going on now, interested students who are graduates and Masters student in Computer Science or Software Engineering hurry and submit an application to join the program. Deadline not specified.
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 170 countries. IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM Cloud Developer Experience Graduate Program- Fully Funded Scholarship Breakdown
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Developer Advocate” – a 1-year new-grad program for young developers
Are you soon graduating in 2019 or still a Masters student in Computer Science or Software Engineering? Do you have hands-on programming and development experience? Are you passionate about engaging with the developer community?
Then this opportunity may interest you!
We are looking for enthusiastic young developers to be part of our team in Pakistan (Karachi & Islamabad) for a 1 year new-grad program.
Engage in developer community and become and advocate for IBM Cloud
Deliver IBM Cloud workshops, meet-ups and hackathons to connect with developers
Extend the reach in the developer community by partnering with communities, influencers, accelerators, incubators etc.
Drive IBM Cloud user registrations and retain them on the platform
Onboard startups to IBM Global Entrepreneur Program
Contribute on digital and social platforms with developer related IBM content
Support Enterprise projects like demos, POCs etc.
Who you are:
- You have a software developer background, you like to write code and share what you know
- You have strong fundamental knowledge in programming languages and have projects to showcase
- You love to build apps, create solutions, interact with other developers and derive satisfaction from helping others learn by doing
- You are active in local and online developer and start-up communities
- You have passion and curiosity for technology – self-teach and continuously seek to improve skills
- You have good communication and presentation skills
- You like blogging about technology and contribute to on-line communities (GitHub, Stack Overflow etc.).
- You have marketing skills and business logic
- You enjoy working in teams and collaborating for better results
Who Can Apply:
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Computer Science/Information Technology Majors
- Part of extra-curricular activities including events planning, organizing
- Excellent Communication/Presentation Skills
- GPA 3.2 & Above
- Fresh Grads, up to 1-year experience
Not SpecifiedIBM Scholarship, Scholarship