Indian Society for Legal Research Programme (ISLR) Invitation
Indian Society for Legal Research Programme (ISLR) is using this medium to invited the global public who are interested in making positive change with legal researcher to voluntarily join this non profitable programme. This programme dose not have any financial benefits or attached with but the enrollment and certificate program is completely free for all interested candidate.
About Indian Society for Legal Research Programme (ISLR)
Indian Society for Legal Research is a non-profit and apolitical organization which works in the field of legal research.
The organization has recently launched a short term Project on International Courts & Tribunals and Electoral Reforms and an Online Certificate Course on International Humanitarian Law and Artificial Intelligence.
About the Global Ambassadors Programme
Global Ambassador’s Programme is an intensive research programmme for individuals who are Interested in making a difference in the field of legal research. The Indian Society for Legal Research organisation has put in place every necessary material that will help to archive a successful research during these 5 month ambassador programme.
The Ambassadors will contribute to plan, develop, and facilitate research activities that engage the public, spark dialogue, and encourage collaboration. Ambassadors will also work to improve networks and build continuity and presence through ongoing involvement in international events in the field of law.
Eligibility: Who can Apply
- Students enrolled in UG/PG Law Courses.
- Proficiency in the English Language.
- Basic understanding of Computer and Internet applications.
- Self-motivated and have strong research and analytical skills.
- Experience in Legal Research (desirable).
- This programme is open for students of all Nations.
The ambassador programme Benefits
- There is no fee to join this programme.
- International work environment.
- Great opportunity to interact and work with law students of different nations.
- Certificate of experience at the end of the programme.
- No fee to join certificate courses launched by ISLR.
- The opportunity of publication in upcoming Books and Journals.
Note: These Positions are voluntary and Unpaid.
August 15, 2019 – January 15, 2020
How to Apply
Send your updated CV and Cover letter at email@example.com by August 10, 2019.
Contact for Queries
Contact No: +91-9455971918
Visit the announcement page HEREISLR Ambassador