Nestle Nutrition Institute Fellowship Grant 2019
Nestle Nutrition Institute fellowships is offered for postgraduate students Masters, and PhD certificate understudies in the field or related fields of mother and kid wellbeing, Young ladies’ well being, and nutrition. This fellowship application has been on since January 31st and August 31st are the deadlines for the submissions.
You can apply to this grant through the application interface that would be made accessible at the HERE.
Eligibility: Who Can Apply
All aspiring candidates of Nestle Nutrition institute fellowship 2019 is expected to meet up with the following criteria:
- Fellowships are available for post graduate qualifications only.
- Fellow has to be affiliated with an academic/clinical institution
- Potential candidates should submit an application describing their interest in participating in the NNI Research training Fellowship.
- The application form must be accompanied by the following:
- 1. Details of their current level of training,
- 2. Curriculum Vitae,
- 3. A plan of the proposed training/activity clearly indicating its specific outcomes and
- 4. Two letters of recommendation (1 from the institution where the candidate is working and 1 from the host institution*).
- 5. Letter stating intent to return to the home country upon completion of the training program.
*Host Institution (Sites) – any scientific institution offering a program in the fields of Maternal and/or Child Health and Nutrition
How To Apply
All interested candidates is should visit the official fellowship website for indept details and guide on how to enroll on the Nestle Nutrition Institute Fellowship Grant 2019.
Nestle Nutrition Institute Fellowship Grant 2019 is not limited to: learning a specific laboratory technique, statistics, nutrition, etc. The NNI grant up to 40’000 CHF can be used to pay course registration fees, round trip travel to the host institution, lodging and living expenses and health insurance coverage for the duration of the course. The amount of 40’000 CHF applies for the longer length projects (12 months). A proportion of this amount will be paid to shorter duration projects. The NNI grant will be given to the Host Institution which will disburse it to the fellow. In no case will any money be given directly from the NNI to the fellow.
The duration of the training can last up to 12 months. All institutions offering a training programme in the area of Maternal and/or Child Health and Nutrition are eligible to be a host institution.Fellowships, Grants, Nestle Nutrition Institute