Easy Steps to Upload Multiple Photo to Instagram Size Online
Easy Steps to Upload Multiple Photo to Instagram Size Online
Have you been using Instagram account but still not conversant with uploading ad posting photos? Then you’ve reached your bus stop because we’ll show you how you can post a photo to Instagram with just some simple tips. Don’t ever see it as a big deal or that it’s difficult to post a photo to Instagram, cos our job here is to show you how easy it can be!
Instagram has become a talking point in the social media world currently. The social platform has continued to grow popular with lots of people signing up. There are some other interesting things which you can be able to do on Instagram. Think of that your favourite celebrity and you want to be updated on the person’s recent activities? Then Instagram is the perfect platform for that. Trust me, when you learn how to post a photo to Instagram, you’ll find it a lot more fun cos you can do it anytime you like.
One other thing you should know is that as long as you post your photo, it will be shared publicly or with pre-approved followers. Users can browse other users’ content by tags and locations, and view trending content. Users can also like your photos when you post them online. Aside from uploading photos, there are other things you can do like uploading and sharing videos, and equally like and comment on someone’s photos and videos.
How to Post a Photo to Instagram
For you to be able to post a photo to Instagram, you’ll have to determine whether to upload from your phone’s library or to take a new one directly online before posting.
To upload from your phone’s library, follow the steps below:
- The first thing you need to do is to on the + icon located at the center bottom of the screen.
- If you’re using an iOS device, click on “Library” or “Gallery” for Android. This option is located at the bottom of the screen.
- Then select the photo you want to post.
- You can as well decide to add effects or filters, caption, or even add location on your photo before you Post.
To take a new photo directly online, you need to follow the steps below:
- Click on the + button at the bottom of the screen.
- Then click on “Photo” at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the Circle icon
If you want, you can as well switch between the front and rear-facing cameras and also adjust the flash if you want.
Note: One thing you should know is that you cannot be able to take or upload photos from a desktop computer.
Steps to Delete One Instagram Photo from Multiple
Follow the step-by-step guide to delete one Instagram picture below:
- The first step is to log into your Instagram account.
- Select the “Home” symbol.
- Then go to the feed to locate the photo you want to remove.
- Select the three-dot symbol located at the top right side of the screen.
- Finally, select the “Delete” option.”
Now that you’ve successfully deleted one picture from multiples on Instagram, we’ll still show you how you can be able to delete a photo album on Instagram.
To Delete an Instagram Photo Album
Follow the steps below to delete an Instagram album:
- Go to the post which includes the Instagram album.
- Select the three-dot menu symbol which is located at the top right corner.
- Then select the “Delete” option.
- Then verify the option you’ve selected.
- Doing that will remove your whole photo album.
Note: You to hide photos on your Instagram rather them removing them entirely. If you want to do that, follow the steps below:
How to Hide Instagram Photos
- Select the post you want to archive.
- Select the three-dot menu symbol located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Then click on the “Archive” option.
- After that, return back to the Instagram main menu.
- Then click on the “Clock symbol which is located at the top right corner of the screen.
- After that, you’ll then receive the post on the webpage.
Are you reading this post and still not yet on Instagram? Then we’ll need to highlight you more on Instagram signup.
If you’re reading this post but still not signed up on Instagram, then we’ll take you to the steps on how to easily do that. We’ll show you the steps both for your computer device or phone devices (iOS and Android).
So read further below to see the steps:
Setup Instagram with Phone Device
- The first step is to download the Instagram app via this link > Instagram on App Store for iPhone devices. For Android devices, click this link > Instagram on Google Play Store
- Then tap on the app to install it.
- Tap Sign Up with Email or Phone Number or Create New Account.
- Then enter your email address or phone number which will require a confirmation code.
- After that, tap “Next”.
Note: If you register with your email or phone number, create a username and password > fill out your profile info > then tap “Next.” But if you register with Facebook, you’ll be prompted to log into your Facebook account if you’re currently logged out.
Setup Instagram via Computer Device
- Go to the site via Instagram.com and click on Sign Up.
- Then enter your email address.
- After that, create a username and password or click “Log in with Facebook” to sign up with your Facebook account.
If you register with an email, you’ll click on Sign up, and make sure you enter your email address correctly and choose an email address that only you can access. But if you register with Facebook account, you’ll have to log into your Facebook account if you’re currently logged out.
If a username you want is being used by an account that seems inactive, you can choose an available version of the username. If you want to change your username once you’ve already signed up, you just need to click on “Edit your Profile.”
More to do on Instagram
- To search Instagram, tap Search then choose whether you’re looking for Users or Hashtags. Not only that, but you can also search for people by their name or username.
- In order to find people you know on Instagram, you can synchronize your contacts list. In order to do this, Go to your profile and tap Discover People > Next is to tap on “Connect Contacts” > after that, allow access.
- To follow people on Instagram, just Tap “Follow” next to the people you’d like to follow. You can also tap on the Search icon at the bottom of the screen to search for people you’d like to follow.
- If you want to approve a request, tap “Confirm”. To deny a request, just tap “Delete”. If you accidentally deny a follow request, you can ask the person to request to follow you again.
- To unfollow someone on Instagram; Go to the profile of the person you’d like to unfollow > Tap “Following” > then tap “Unfollow” to confirm. Once you’ve unfollowed someone, their profile will say Follow instead of Following.
- To block or unblock someone; Tap their username to go to their profile > tap the Optionss icon at the top right corner > Tap “Block/Unblock” this user > then tap Block/Unblock again to confirm.
- To disconnect your contacts; Go to your profile and tap the Options icon > Tap on “Settings” > Tap Account > then click on Contacts Syncing > after that, tap next to Connect Contacts to turn off contact syncing > finally, click on “Disconnect.”
- To disconnect contact syncing; you need to go to your profile and tap on the Options icon > then click on Settings > after that, tap on Account, and then tap Contacts Syncing > finally, tap “Next” to Connect Contacts, and then tap “Disconnect”. If you disconnect contact syncing, the contact info you previously synced will be automatically removed from our systems.
How to Set your Account Private on Instagram
By default, anyone can see your profile and posts on Instagram. You can make your account private so that only followers you approve can see what you share. If your account is set to private, only your approved followers will see your photos or videos on Hashtag or location pages.
I’ll show you how you can be able to set your account private using your app on your Android or iOS device, and also with your computer device or mobile browser.
Using the app on both iOS and Android, follow the steps below:
- Go to your profile, and then tap on the Settings Icon.
- Then click on “Submit.”
- After that click on “Privacy.”
- Go to Account Privacy.
- Finally, click on “Private Account” in order to make your account private.
Using your Computer or via the mobile browser, follow the steps below:
- Go to Instagram.com on your computer or mobile browser.
- Click on the Profile icon.
- Then click on the Settings icon.
- After that, Click on Privacy and Security.
- Scroll down to Account Privacy and click to check the box next to Private Account.
People will not be notified when you block them. After you block someone, their likes and comments aren’t removed from your photos and videos.
Was this helpful? Just drop your comment in the box below.add photo to instagram post, add photo to instagram story, fit photo to instagram, How to Post on Instagram from iPhone, How to Post on Instagram from Laptop, How to Post on Instagram from Phone, How to Upload Photos to Instagram from PC, How to Write a Post on Instagram, live photo to instagram, live photo to instagram story, photo to instagram, photo to instagram size, photo to instagram size online, upload photo to instagram, upload photo to instagram from pc