RMLA Masters Scholarships 2020- New Zealand
RMLA Masters Scholarships 2020- New Zealand application is open, all postgraduate students from New Zealand who has a research which have the potential to shape New Zealand’s future through improved resource management is advised to apply for this scholarship now. Application deadline November 1, 2019.
RMLA Masters Scholarships 2020- New Zealand Summary
- Host: Any University in New Zealand or all over the World.
- County: New Zealand
- Eligibility: New Zealand nationals only
- Level: Masters
- Courses: All Subjects
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding / Limited support
- Application Deadline: 1 November, 2019.
About The Scholarship
The Resource Management Law Association of New Zealand Inc (RMLA) Scholarship is targeted to developing New Zealand,the indigenous students of new Zealand who has completed their BSC degree program are hereby invited to apply for the sholarship opportunity.
One or more annual Masters scholarships for study at any University in Ne Scholarships may be awarded for study at either a New Zealand or an Overseas University.
Who can Apply
Applicants for the scholarship must:
(a) be a New Zealand citizen, or permanent resident; and
(b) have an excellent academic record (B+ or better).
Selection will be based on relevance of the proposed thesis or dissertation topic to advancing:
- the study of resource management (within the context of resource management legislation in New Zealand); and
- the objectives of the RMLA. The objectives of the RMLA are to promote within New Zealand:
- An understanding of resource management law and its implementation in a multi-disciplinary framework;
- Excellence in resource management policy and process;
- Resource management processes which are legally sound, effective and efficient and which produce high quality environmental outcomes.
In cases where there is no suitable candidate, no scholarship will be given.
Value and Tenure
One or more Masters scholarships per annum may be awarded out of an annual fund of $15,000. There will generally be three $5,000 scholarships awarded a year.
Awards may be made subject to acceptance into restricted courses. Any scholarship will be tenable for one year only. Commencement may be delayed to coincide with an overseas University academic year. Tenure will be for a year in which thesis or dissertation work is the major academic activity.
The RMLA may choose to pay the scholarship to the recipient in installments