How to Setup Live Wallpapers on Your iPhone 2021
If you’re still having problem to setup live wallpapers on your iPhone, then you’re on the right site cos we’re going to be taken you through that. Not only that, we’ll also be teaching you how you can be able to use those live wallpapers. So, therefore, all you need is to read further below in this article so you can be able to setup live wallpapers on your iPhone and equally starting using them if you’ve not been doing so.
Changing wallpapers on your phone is something that re-defines the beauty of the phone screen. Sometimes you might think it’s only down to switching wallpapers for its sake, but that’s not the case. You can decide to use photos to set as wallpapers, but it can’t be compared with the normal live wallpapers. Think of it this way, live wallpapers enables you to add movement to your home screen, and even lock screen wallpapers. That’s to show you that once you setup live wallpapers on your iPhone, you’ll surely enjoy the flow!
Setup Live Wallpapers on Your iPhone
Before you can be able to set and use live wallpapers on an iPhone device, it’s important for you to know that it can only be done on iPhone 6+ and newer versions, except iPhone XR/XS models which have not started using live wallpapers.
So therefore, see the steps below on how to setup live wallpapers on your iPhone:
- The first thing you need to do is to click on “Settings.”
- Then click on “Wallpapers.”
- You’ll have to click on “Choose a New Wallpaper.”
- After that, you’ll have to click on Live Wallpaper.
- Select the one you want to see its full screen preview.
- Then tap and hold on the screen.
- Once you’ve finally seen the wallpaper of your taste, click “Set.”
- The next thing is now for you to choose how you want to be using the wallpaper. You can either click on ‘Set Lock Screen’ or ‘Set Home Screen,’ or you can even ‘Set Both’.
How to Use Live Wallpapers on your iPhone
Now that you’ve finally set your new wallpaper, you can as usual start using it which is very easy. See the steps below:
- The first thing you need to do is to lock your phone.
- You don’t have to unlock the phone. Just tap or raise the screen to wake the phone.
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll see the beauty of the live wallpaper which you chose.
You can as well tap and hold your lock screen until an image starts moving. That’s one of the things you can do on it the live wallpaper.
Do You Wish to Use Live Photos as Wallpaper?
It’s not only about using Live Wallpapers that are pre-installed on the iPhone. You can also make use of any Live Photos on your phone as Live Wallpapers. We’ll still show you how you can be able to do this as well. Just follow the steps below as well:
- As usual, you’ll have to go to the Settings of your phone.
- Then select Wallpaper.
- After that, go to “Choose New Wallpaper.”
- Click on the ‘Live Photos’ album.
- Then tap a Live Photo to select your choice.
- After that, you’ll then have to click on “Set.”
- You can as well tap on “Set Lock Screen, Set Home Screen, or Set Both” depending on where you want to use the photo.
- The next thing is for you to go to the Home or Lock Screen to view your new wallpaper.
In case you want to get more Live Wallpapers other than the ones that have been pre-installed on your iPhone, you either go to Google and search for ‘iPhone Live Wallpapers’ so you can be able to download your choice.
Not only that, there are even lots of Apps on Apple Store that also has lots of free wallpapers for you to download. Depending on the one you want.
How to Setup Live Wallpapers on Your iPhone 2021
1st Bonus Tip – How to Fix your iPhone Ringtones
You can probably as well fix the ringtone issue on your device whenever you want to. Having assigned a ringtone on your device and the sound for incoming calls is not even playing.
Switching of ringtones on iPhone and other devices like Android and Windows phone are quite different. So you need to follow the steps below so you can be able to fix your iPhones ringtones:
- The first step you need to take is to go to the Settings app and go to Sounds
- The next thing is to adjust the volume of your ringtone.
- You’ll see a Red color on the Mute button on your phone.
- All you need is to switch it on to let your ringtone to ring.
- The next thing is to restart your iPhone or power off and on.
Doing this will definitely fix your iPhone ringtones.
If you were not able to fix the problem via the steps above, you’ll have to wait for new iOS update to fix this bug. This could be bugs in your present iOS version. All you need to do is to wait for the new update to get this bug fixed. And you can report the bug to Apple support to help it quickly fix it.
You might be interested in adding ringtones to iPhone from a computer device.
One thing you’ll notice is that you may not find a Tones tab in iTunes 12.7. This is because Apple removes the ability to manage ringtones and apps. Apple suggests you to use the Sounds Settings on device to re-download your ringtones.
The alternative for the iTunes enables you to transfer ringtones from computer to iPhone directly; you can also transfer songs to iPhone as ringtone.
- First of all, open AnyTrans.
- Plug it in your iPhone and click on “Device Manager.”
- Go to the Category Management page in AnyTrans for iOS.
- Click on “Audio” and then choose your ringtones.
- Click on the “Settings” button to set the duration of the ringtones.
- Then you need to click on “Save” to confirm.
- The next thing is to click the + button.
- Select the ringtones or songs that you want to add to your iPhone and click “Open” for it to play.
2nd Bonus Tip – How to Make Icons Larger on iPhone
Follow the steps below if you want to activate this feature successfully:
- Go to the Home Screen of your iPhone.
- Then tap on the Gear Icon on your Home Screen to open Settings.
- Scroll down and click on the “Display & Brightness” option.
- Go to the Display page and click on the “View” option located under the Display Zoom menu.
- Check both the Standard and Zoomed displays in order to compare their visual differences. This you can do by swiping either left or right.
- The next thing to do is to select the “Zoomed” display.
- You’ll have to click on “Set” to change the display zoom option.
- After that, you’ll receive a prompt which will notify you that “changing the zoom setting will restart your iPhone.”
- Click on “Use Zoomed.”
- Then wait for your iPhone to restart.
- Finally, your icons will therefore be in a bigger form on your iPhone screen.
3rd Bonus Tip – How to Mute Video Sound on iPhone
To mute video sound on iPhone, it’s either you use the in-house iMovie app on your iPhone or you can as well go Online.
Using iMovie App
The more proper way to remove audio from the iPhone video using iMovie is to open the video project on iMovie through the Photos app. See the steps below:
- Launch the Photos app on your iPhone and open the video on which you want to mute sound.
- Then click the “Edit” button.
- Tap on the tiny more menu which is denoted by three dots inside a circle.
- After that, click on iMovie and go to the audio button.
- Then tap on it to mute the video sound.
- Finally, you have to click on “Done” at the top right to confirm the change.
You’ve successfully removed sound from the iPhone video using iMovie.
If it’s your first time using iMovie app to edit your clips, there may be no iMovie option so you need to add iMovie to the Edit List. All you need to do is to click on “More” and then select “iMovie” and you’re good to go!
You can mute your video sound using a video online with FlexClip video editor. Follow the steps below:
- Go to the FlexClip Homepage with Chrome and sign up or log into your account.
- Click on the “Get Started” button to create a new project.
- After that, a new screen will pop up asking you to choose a video template.
- Go to the “+” icon to add Local Media in order to upload your videos to the storyboard.
- Then you need to click on the “Audio” icon to remove sound from the video. All you need is to click on the Mute button and set it to Zero.
Was this article helpful? Just drop your comment in the box below.
How to Setup Live Wallpapers on Your iPhone 2021Gif Wallpaper iPhone, how to do live wallpapers on iphone 11, How to Get Wallpapers on iPhone XR, how to install live wallpapers on iphone, How to Make Live Wallpaper iPhone 7, how to set live wallpaper on iphone 11, how to setup live wallpapers on iphone 11, iPhone Live Wallpaper, Live Wallpaper iPhone 8