Skoltech Russia Masters and PhD Scholarship for international students
- Location: Russia
- Institute: Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology
- Eligibility: International Students
- Level: Masters, PhD
- Subjects: Biotechnology, Data Science, Energy Systems, Life Sciences, Mathematical Physics, Petroleum Engineering, Photonics, Quantum Materials, Theoretical Physics
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded Tuition fee, Stipend, Air travel, Medical Insurance
- Application Deadline: MSc programs: July 16, 2019, PhD programs: July 22, 2019.
- Scholarship link: http://msc.skoltech.ru/en
Skoltech is an international graduate research-focused university that was founded by the group of world-renowned scientists in 2011. Skoltech’s curriculum focuses on technology and innovation, offering Master’s programs in 10 technological disciplines. Students receive rigorous theoretical and practical training, design their own research projects, participate in internships and gain entrepreneurial skills in English. The faculty is comprised of current researchers with international accreditation and achievements.
The financial aid is available for postgraduate studies, Masters and PhD on the following courses:
10 Master of Science Programs:
- Data Science
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Energy Systems
- Petroleum Engineering
- Photonics and Quantum Materials
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Materials Science
- Space and Engineering Systems
- Advanced and Digital Engineering Technologies
7 PhD Programs:
- Mathematics and Mechanics
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Life Sciences
- Computational and Data Science and Engineering
- Engineering Systems
- Petroleum Engineering
Scholarship Benefits Of Skoltech Russia Masters and PhD Scholarship for international students
- Total Award No. 320 MSc and 95 PhD.
- The Scholarship duration will be 2 years (MSc) and 4 years (PhD).
- The scholarship covers:All students accepted into MSc programs will receive
- (i) a tuition waiver (covering the full price of tuition) as well as
- (ii) a basic starting stipend of 40k RUB (around 550 EUR; tax free) which goes to 55k RUB (around 780 EUR; tax free) after proven performance for six months and
- (iii) medical insurance.Those accepted into PhD programs will receive (i) a tuition waiver (covering the full price of tuition) as well as
- (ii) a basic starting stipend of 85k RUB (around 1200 EUR; tax free) which goes to 105k RUB (1500 EUR; tax free) after proven performance for twelve months and
- (iii) medical insurance. Tickets will be paid to those accepted!
All international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Applications are open to domestic and international students.
- Applicants must be in their final year of their undergraduate studies or hold a higher education degree (Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or Specialist degree) in one of the following areas of study: mathematics, technical science, applied science, physics, chemistry, biology, or related areas.
- Additionally, they must have a record of success in their studies as well as knowledge of English.
MSc programs: July 16, 2019
PhD programs: July 22, 2019
SCHOLARSHIP LINK: http://msc.skoltech.ru/enRussia Scholarship, Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology