Study In UK Full Funding : Chevening UK Government Scholarships – 2020/21
- Country: United Kingdom
- Institution: University of Wollongong
- Sponsor: Chevening UK Government Scholarships
- Level: postgraduate
- Subjects: Masters
- Eligibility: International Students
- Scholarship value: Fully funded
- Application Deadline: 5 November 2019
Study In UK Full Funding : Chevening UK Government Scholarships Programme application is open for all international students who wishes to further their education in united kingdom and zero cost. Application deadline 5 November 2019.
The fully funded Chevening scholarship offered by united nations comes every year and its made available for international students to obtain masters in various studies of their choice.
More subtleties, Chevening Scholarships is the UK Government’s worldwide grant program that offers future researchers the extraordinary chance to contemplate a masters degree in any course in the UK. These grants are granted to extraordinary experts from everywhere throughout the world to seek after a one-year graduate degree in any subject at any UK college.
Study In UK Full Funding : Chevening UK Government Scholarships covers the following;
- University tuition fees
- Monthly stipend
- Travel costs to and from the UK
- An arrival allowance
- A homeward departure allowance
- The cost of one visa application and,
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
Eligibility : Who can apply
To be Eligible, Chevening Scholarship requires you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country/territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 16 July 2020.
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement.
Eligible types of work experience
You must ensure that you meet the minimum work-experience requirement for the scholarship before submitting your Chevening application. Chevening Scholarships require that applicants have at least two years of work experience.
If you do not already have the required level of work experience, you will be unable to submit your application.
The types of work experience that are eligible for Chevening can include:
- Full-time employment
- Part-time employment
- Voluntary work
- Paid or unpaid internships
Work experience can be completed before, during, or after graduating from your undergraduate studies, however, any mandatory employment that counted towards your undergraduate or postgraduate course would not be eligible.
You do not need to meet the work experience requirement in one period of employment. Applicants can submit up to ten different employment periods in order to meet the requirement. If you have held more than ten positions then please enter the periods which make up the greatest number of hours worked.