Tom Zucker Scholarship At University of Melbourne
- HOST: University of Melbourne
- LOCATION: Australia
- ELIGIBILITY: Australian and international students
- LEVEL: graduate diploma and postgraduate Student
- AREA OF STUDY: Law, legal studies and criminology
- SCHOLARSHIP VALUE: $5,000 AUD one time award
- DEADLINE: July 31, 2019
Tom Zucker Scholarship At University of Melbourne application is open for both Australian and international students in the study area of Law, legal studies and criminology who is current Fee paying students at University of Melbourne. Application deadline July 31,2019.
About the scholarship
The Tom Zucker Scholarship was established in the 1990s through a generous gift of the Zucker family and the partners of Holding Redlich. Tom Zucker was a partner with Holding Redlich, specialising in employment and labour law, at the time of his death in 1990. The purpose of the scholarship is to advance the cause of the labour movement in Australia.
Who Can Apply
- be an enrolled student in either the Graduate Diploma or Masters of Employment and Labour Relations Law at Melbourne Law School, and
- be employed by, or be an official of, an Australian trade union or peak union organisation.
Selection for this scholarship is based on both academic merit and demonstrated financial need.
how to apply For Tom Zucker Scholarship At University of Melbourne
- If you want to join this program, then you are required to be enrolled in the graduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers can submit their award application to the Melbourne Law School.
- Applicants may be asked to submit a full Curriculum Vitae (CV), personal statement, letter of motivation and letter of recommendation.
- For admission, seekers are needed to meet the entry requirementsof the university.
- You’ll need to satisfy the requirements in one sitting within 24 months of the proposed start date of your degree.
Scholarship linksAustralian Scholarships, University of Melbourne