UNSW PhD Scholarships for International Students in Australia, 2020 – Fully Funded
UNSW PhD Scholarships for International Students in Australia application is now open, international and Australian students who are interested in studying at University of New South Wales should hurry and apply now, deadline date July 12, 2019.
The 2020 full funded scholarship research is available for both Australia and international students and it aims to restore vision to those blinded by photo receptor dystrophies through this research project.
Eligibility: Who Can Apply
- Eligible Countries: Australian applicants and candidates from another country can join.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They are eligible to take part in a PhD program for developing optimal stimulation for bionic eyes at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Successful applicants must have a basic knowledge of anatomy and physiologies as well as basic programming skills are essential. Experience in animal research and/or bionic devices will be highly favorable.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are suggested to enrol in a PhD degree program at the university. They will be automatically considered for the grant after the enrollment.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, a research proposal and details of references must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: The interested students must have an undergraduate degree either in Science or a degree in Biomedical Engineering.
- Language Requirement: Participants need to demonstrate their English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits of UNSW PhD Scholarships for International Students in Australia :
The educational grant will provide facilities for high-quality research projects along with a stipend of $41,209 per year for 4 years. It will also cover the tuition fees and give Up to $10K each year for the career development process
Deadline: July 12, 2019Australian Scholarships, INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS, International Students, International Studies Scholarships