Yayasan KLK Scholarship And Job Opportunity In Malaysia For Undergraduates- 2019
- Country: Malaysia
- Institution: Any Malaysian institutions
- Sponsor: Yayasan KLK
- Level: Postgraduate(Masters)
- Subjects: All Subjects
- Eligibility: International Students
- Scholarship value: Work After Graduation + Annual grant RM 10,000(Public Institutions) and RM17,000 (Private Institutions) per academic year.
- Application Deadline: 17 September 2019
Yayasan KLK Scholarship And Job Opportunity In Malaysia For Undergraduates- 2019 application is open for students in Malaysia and it comes with annual grant of RM17,000 for the period of the education with an opportunity to work at KLK upon graduation.
About Sponsor: Yayasan KLK Scholarship And Job Opportunity In Malaysia For Undergraduates-
Yayasan KLK, a foundation established by KLK, offers scholarships to high-achieving young Malaysians who are studying or have gained a place at any Malaysian institutions of higher learning. Upon graduation, scholars may be offered the opportunity to work in KLK or its business units.
While undergoing tertiary education, scholars’ academic performance is monitored and they are expected to undergo practical training within the Group. Such monitoring is necessary as it ensures only the best talents are subsequently recruited to continue the Group’s tradition of leadership excellence.
Criteria / Eligibility
- Must be a Malaysian citizen;
- Good academic results (STPM, A-Levels or equivalent – minimum 2As/Foundation – minimum CGPA of 3.5);
- Good command of English, both written and spoken;
- Active participation in extracurricular activities;
- Must have a confirmed placement from institutations of higher learning;
- Not bonded, holding any other scholarships or receiving assistance from any organisation;
- Be prepared to serve a three (3) year bond with the Group at any location upon graduation.
Successful applicants from the Yayasan KLK Scholarship And Job Opportunity In Malaysia For Undergraduates are provided with an annual grant over the minimum duration of their course, as follows:
Public Institutions – RM 10,000 per academic year
Private Institutions – RM17,000 per academic year
Preferred Fields of Study
- Agricultural Sciences or related disciplines
- Sciences (Chemistry, Biotech)
- Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical & Electronics)
- Information Technology
- Real Estate Management
- Town & Regional Planning
Yayasan KLK starts receiving its scholarship applications in July each year. We encourage you to submit your application upon receiving your Offer of Admission from the institutation of higher learning.
HOW TO APPLY:
Download and complete the scholarship application form. You may select to:
Scan and email the completed form with your relevant certificates, (e.g. SPM, STPM, A-Levels or equivalent) and the institution’s offer letter to email@example.com or;
Mail your completed form with your relevent certificates, (e.g. SPM STPM, A-Levels or equivalent) and the institution’s offer letter to:
Bangunan Mayban Trust Ipoh,
Level 9, No. 28, Jalan Tun Sambanthan,
30000 Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan.
Tel: 05-240 8000
Your completed application form AND letter of Offer of Admission must reach us at the above address by 17 September 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Applicants who have not been invited for an interview by 15 October 2019 may consider themselves unsuccessful.
For further enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org