Zedvance – Review | Borrow Up to 3 Million Naira Withing 24 Hours.
Zedvance – Review | Borrow Up to 3 Million Naira Withing 24 Hours. Zedvance is an online platform who is promising to borrow out money that is up to 3 million naira loan within 24 hours. The irony of it all is that they require much documentation. The zedvance interest rate, fast cash loans Lagos, zedvance management team, payday loans Nigeria.
Zedvance is an online platform who is promising to borrow out money that is up to 3 million naira loan within 24 hours. The irony of it all is that there require many documentations.
What is Zedavance
Zedvance Limited is a consumer finance company. They are committed to providing consumer credit to their target market in the most efficient and convenient manner while ensuring best practices. They provide Cash Loans to individual, groups and offer Travel Loans facility to individuals who need to travel abroad.
Zedavnce is a modern platform whose mission is to provide customer-centric financial solutions for all strata of the market, through user-friendly technological innovations.
What do I need to get a Loan
Zedvance works more like a salary base loan. They leverage on your salary account as collateral to give any amount your required (Not more than N3,000,000.00)based on your monthly income. For you to procure a loan from zedvance you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be in paid employment
- Your age should be between 22 and 55 years
- You must have an active salary account
- You must have a pension account
What documents am I required to present?
- 1 Passport Photograph
- A valid means of Identification( International Passport, Driver’s Licence or National ID card)
- You will be required to fill a “Request for Account statement form” which one of our representatives will take to your Bank to print out your statement
- Employee ID Card
- Pension Statement or Tax ID and Employment Letter
- NUBAN Cheques or Direct Debit Mandate
- If you are an outsourced employee or your employer has not been confirmed, you will be required to provide a guarantor who must be a permanent staff of your firm and must have the capacity
How do I apply?
To apply, logon to www.zedvance.com to register or visit Their office located at 177A, Ligali Ayorinde Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Can I make a part payment on my loan?
No, you cannot make part payment as your loan repayment date are agreed before loan disbursement, however, a change in repayment date is possible depending on your cash flow. Charges will apply in case you change your repayment date.
Can I pre-liquidate my outstanding loan?
Yes, you can pre-liquidate your loan, however, there is a pre-liquidation fee of 2% of loan value.
How can I repay?
You can repay with Cheques or Direct Debit mandate
What is the penalty for defaulting on loan repayment?
The default penalty is 1% on the installment amount for each day of default. If the default passes 30 days, more stringent measures may be applied which may include:
- Reporting defaulter to his/her employer
- Reporting defaulter to Credit Bureau
What is the interest rate
We apply risk-based pricing to determine repayment on loans. For Example, if you applied for a loan of N200,000 and you choose to remit the payment within three months. Your monthly amount to remit will be the sum of ₦77,861.00 per month for 3 months, which makes it 233,583.00.
Zedvance is a registered company which offers a loan that will help you burst your small scall business. from the review, we can see that the loan they offer is best suitable for civil servants who need more money than what the bank can offer as an overdraft.